There’s no place like home.
And we intend to keep it that way.
Over the last few months, a lot of the things we hold closest to our hearts have been taken from us. Our social lives, our jobs, our sense of normalcy. The hardest part: much of this has been out of our control. What we have been able to cling to has become all the more important — and perhaps the most important is the simple yet irreplaceable feeling of home.
At The Green Company, we are dedicating every single one of our resources to ensure that that feeling isn’t going anywhere. We are open, building and selling. We continue to fill our communities with more and more of their most defining characteristic – incredible people. And we’re doing so with the utmost commitment to safety. For more details on the measures we’re taking, refer to the information below.
The Green Company
3 Ways To Purchase Your New Home
Take a 3-D virtual tour at your convenience from the comfort of your own home. It’s almost like being there.
Have one of our sales representatives guide you through our new or Move-In Ready homes.
View our model homes with the assurance that all safety measures have been implemented according to CDC guidelines. By appointment only.
Keeping everyone safe
COVID-19 Sales Office & Design Studio procedures
Due to concerns over Covid-19 we have instituted the following policies to ensure the health and well being of our homebuyers, visitors and team members:
- All sales offices, models and Design Studios are cleaned routinely before and after each visit.
- We ask that visitors and team members wear face coverings at all times. We will have extra surgical masks in case you need one.
- Upon arrival at our sales center, you will be asked to fill out our COVID-19 health certification form.
- Depending on your responses we may ask you to reschedule your appointment or visit us using our alternate options such as Zoom meetings, Matterport tours or Face-Time appointments.
- If you are exhibiting any flu-like symptoms such as runny nose, coughing or sneezing, we will ask that you reschedule your appointment either online or a later date.